A modern alternative to the Room Air Conditioner is the Split System, which has become the most popular heating and cooling solution. These systems are split into two parts. A slimline wall, floor or ceiling mounted console is installed inside your home/office and is connected to the outdoor unit (condenser) by refrigeration piping and electrical wiring. With the separation of the two parts comes a whisper quiet operation that is suited especially to bedrooms, lounge rooms or office areas. The outdoor unit, which can be installed in a discreet outdoor location, has a high ‘start’ energy rating, meaning lower running costs.
- All Split systems can either be cooling or reverse cycle (heating and cooling)
- Across the brands, sizes range from 2000 to 9000 watts (domestic) or( 0.75-3.5hp)
- Three fan speeds plus automatic mode.
- Accurate temperature control
- Airflow direction - either manual or automatic control
- Infra Red Remote Control.
- Built-in 24 hour clock with timer control
Because of the diversity of sizes and types of split systems (ie wall, floor, ceiling) there are not many applications they don’t suit. The prices range from approximately $1000 to $3000 not including installation. For a no obligation free quote or any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.